Six startups have won the first Data-AI challenge organized by Orange Fab France in partnership with Viva Technology: Beamo, Cardinality, Crowlingo, Pocket Result, Predictive Layer and Tilkal.
Launched in February 2022, the aim of the Data-AI challenge is to identify startups developing innovative and responsible solutions or technologies in the field of AI and Data and to support them through a specific acceleration program.
data and AI revolution offers a unique opportunity to support the Orange
Group’s growth and to demonstrate its social and environmental commitments,
issues that are a core part of its Engage2025 strategic plan.
challenge drew a strong response, with 262 entries received in 2 months. The
Orange Fab France jury selected six startups whose solutions meet Orange’s
needs in a wide range of areas from customer experience, to operational
efficiency, machine learning and business intelligence. The main selection
criteria included the business impact for the Group, ease of integration, and
commitments to ethical and responsible AI.
The winning startups
- Beamo (South Korea): A digital twin solution for critical installations and remote sites. Beamo lets you capture a 360° view of indoor areas, to create an immersive digital replica of private facilities.
- Cardinality (United Kingdom): Cardinality develops tools to manage and analyze data, regardless of their scale and source. The totally cloud native platform is modular and gives organizations a data mesh to manage their data.
- Crowlingo (France): An AI-based platform that analyzes social media and online press to monitor brand reputation or specific topics in real time (production of full reports).
- Pocket Result (France): Pocket Result democratizes the use of data and artificial intelligence in companies as a decision-making aid for the sales force, finance and human resources.
- Predictive Layer (Switzerland): An advanced and precise prediction solution based on unique artificial intelligence technology, to help companies better anticipate the future.
- Tilkal (France): a platform providing end-to-end visibility of the supply chain, based on a scalable and versatile smart tracking approach, combining B2B blockchain and exclusive algorithms.
The Data-AI acceleration program
The Data-AI challenge heralds the first season of the Orange Fab France Data-AI acceleration program. The aim of the program is to develop the winning startups’ activities with support provided by external and internal Orange experts and to forge commercial partnerships with the Orange Group’s entities. The winners will also enjoy significant exposure by attending events in the ecosystem alongside Orange.
Thanks to the partnership between Orange Fab France and Viva Technology, the winning startups will be able to be part of the Viva Technology event in June 2022 in Paris on the Orange stand. An opportunity for them to make new contacts and extend their network, which could lead to future collaborations.
For more information on the Orange Fab France programs